The Yeti Teardrop Trailer
5 ft. X 8 ft. Cabin
The Yeti is our more urban model with the same sturdy construction as the Bigfoot but with 205-75 R-15 trailer tires and rounded aluminum fenders. It has a straight Dexter axle with leaf spring suspension (1400 lb. springs on each side.) The cabin size fits a queen-sized mattress very comfortably.
Base Price: Click for Price Quote
- Dry weight of the trailer is about 1100 lbs., with 125 lbs. of tongue weight.
- Two doors with adjustable screened window come standard.
- Screened windows and doors.
- The windows in each door are adjustable and screened, which also give some nice cross ventilation.
- Vent on one side, and a 12-volt fan on the opposite side.
- Both interior and exterior lighting is LED.
- 6-outlet power strip on the interior rear bulkhead, with an external inlet to access shore power, or a generator.
- With the addition of a roof rack, can very easily support a rooftop tent.
- Trailer tongue fits a 2″ ball.
- 2” receiver on the rear of the trailer, for a bike rack, cargo rack, etc.
- A wheeled jack on the tongue makes for easy maneuverability, and there are dual stabilizer jacks on the rear.
- The walls and floor are ¾” exterior grade plywood, carpeted on the inside and with 24-gauge sheet metal flashing on the exterior. You have a choice of 23 colors for your sides.
- Mahogany plywood ceiling with 2×4 ribs about every 12 inches. The ribs are pocketed into the sides for additional sturdiness.
- Front and rear bulkheads are also 2×4 construction. With the addition of a roof rack, the trailer can very easily support a rooftop tent or multiple attachments.
- The roof is insulated with 1 ½” foam between the ribs, and has a hardboard underlayment, and an 040-aluminum outer skin. We use the aluminum for the roof as we can get it in 5 ft. wide, making it a two-part roof.
A Quick Look at the Yeti
Click Any Image To View Gallery
Ready to Get Started with Your Yeti?
Use our custom quote page to set up your Sherpa Teardrop Trailer the way that you want it by customizing the interior/exterior and adding accessories to create your perfect getaway trailer of your dreams!