The Bigfoot Teardrop Trailer
5 ft. X 8 ft. Cabin
Embrace the Wild with The Bigfoot Teardrop Trailer
Experience the thrill of the untamed, the joy of freedom, and the satisfaction of conquering the unknown with The Bigfoot Teardrop Trailer, the go-anywhere adventure machine that brings a world of excitement to your doorstep.
Engineered for the bold and brave, The Bigfoot Teardrop Trailer is more than just a trailer; it’s a statement of intent — your intent to explore, to journey, to live life on your terms.
Robust & Ready
The Bigfoot runs on aggressive 31” 10-50 R-15 tires, making no mountain too high, no desert too vast, no river too wild. Heavy-duty aluminum fenders and a batwing step on both sides of each fender enhance its rugged appeal and functionality. With a straight Dexter axle and leaf spring suspension boasting 1400 lb. springs on each side, you can count on a smooth and stable ride, no matter where your adventure takes you.
A spacious cabin awaits you inside, a cozy space that fits a queen-sized mattress comfortably, turning any site into a homely retreat.
Towing & Handling Made Easy
Weighing in at about 1300 lbs. with a tongue weight of 140 lbs., The Bigfoot is easy to tow, compatible with most SUVs and trucks. You’ll appreciate the wheeled jack on the tongue and the dual stabilizer jacks on the rear for easy maneuverability and stability.
Features that Delight
The Bigfoot teardrop trailer spoils you with an array of conveniences. Two doors with adjustable screened windows ensure a cool, cross-ventilated interior, while a vent on one side and a 12-volt fan on the opposite side promote excellent airflow.
But the real game-changer? With a roof rack addition, The Bigfoot can support a rooftop tent, expanding your living space and opportunities for exploration. A 6-outlet power strip on the interior rear bulkhead lets you plug into shore power or a generator, powering your adventures. The 2” receiver on the rear of the trailer allows for the attachment of a bike rack, cargo rack, and more.
Quality You Can Trust
The Bigfoot is built to withstand even the toughest terrains. Its walls and floor are made from ¾” exterior grade plywood, covered on the inside with carpet and adorned on the outside with 24-gauge sheet metal flashing. You can choose from an array of 23 exciting colors for the exterior, making your Bigfoot as unique as your adventures.
Further enhancing the structure’s integrity are the mahogany plywood ceiling with 2×4 ribs spaced about every 12 inches, and front and rear bulkheads crafted from solid 2×4 construction. For insulation, the roof is packed with 1 ½” foam between the ribs and finished with a hardboard underlayment and an 040-aluminum outer skin.
Your Adventure Begins Now
With The Bigfoot Teardrop Trailer, every day is an invitation to explore, to go beyond the known, to make memorable moments. This isn’t just a trailer; it’s your companion in creating the adventure-driven life you desire.
Become a part of the Bigfoot family today and turn your dreams of unlimited adventure into a beautiful reality. The wild awaits; let’s embark on this journey together.
- Easy to tow with a dry weight of about 1300 lbs. and 140 lbs. of tongue weight.
- Two doors with adjustable screened window come standard.
- The windows in each door are adjustable and screened, which also give some nice cross ventilation.
- Vent on one side, and a 12-volt fan on the opposite side.
- With the addition of a roof rack, can very easily support a rooftop tent.
- 6-outlet power strip on the interior rear bulkhead, with an external inlet to access shore power, or a generator.
- 2” receiver on the rear of the trailer, for a bike rack, cargo rack, etc.
- Both interior and exterior lighting is LED.
- The exterior lights need a 4-flat wiring connector.
- The unit takes a 2” ball.
- A wheeled jack on the tongue makes for easy maneuverability, and there are dual stabilizer jacks on the rear.
- The walls and floor are ¾” exterior grade plywood, carpeted on the inside and with 24-gauge sheet metal flashing on the exterior. You have a choice of 23 colors for your sides.
- Mahogany plywood ceiling with 2×4 ribs about every 12 inches. Front and rear bulkheads are also 2×4 construction. The ribs are pocketed into the sides for additional sturdiness.
- The roof is insulated with 1 ½” foam between the ribs, and has a hardboard underlayment, and an 040-aluminum outer skin. We use the aluminum for the roof as we can get it in 5 ft. wide, making it a two-part roof.
A Quick Look at the Bigfoot
Click Any Image To View Gallery
Ready to Get Started with Your Bigfoot?
Use our custom quote page to set up your Sherpa Teardrop Trailer the way that you want it by customizing the interior/exterior and adding accessories to create your perfect getaway trailer of your dreams!