Built to last
Built to take it
GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight of the unit when fully loaded. It includes all weights, inclusive of all fluids, cargo, optional equipment and accessories. For safety and product performance do NOT exceed the GVWR.
GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight, including cargo, fluids, optional equipment and accessories that can be safely supported by a combination of all axles.
UVW (Unloaded Vehicle Weight)*– is the typical weight of the unit as manufactured at the factory. It includes all weight at the unit’s axle(s) and tongue or pin. The UVW does not include cargo, fresh potable water, LP gas, additional optional equipment or dealer installed accessories.
*Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
CCC (Cargo Carrying Capacity)** – is the amount of weight available for fresh water, cargo, LP gas, additional optional equipment and accessories. CCC is equal to GVWR minus UVW. Available CCC should accommodate fresh potable water
**Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
Each Sherpa Trailer is inspected by humans at our manufactured facility in Montana USA prior to shipping. A label identifying the unloaded vehicle weight of the actual unit and the cargo carrying capacity is applied to every Sherpa Trailer prior to leaving our facilities.
The load capacity of your unit is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your unit.
- Built in zero noise Generator Power Station Lithium Battery 600 watt
- Practically Indestructible all season indoor outdoor Solar Panel 100 watt
- Queen size bed
- All Season Rating insulation R5/R6
- Sleeps 2-4
- Interior Dimensions living 6.75 ft.L x 4.84 ft.W x 3.75 ft.H
- 31” all terrain wheels and tires
- Heavy duty fenders
- 2 bar heavy duty roof rack
- Heavy duty insulated diamond plate tongue box
- Large cubbies
- Rechargeable LED light
- Scissor jacks heavy duty
- Tongue jack heavy duty
- 2” hitch receiver in rear
- Carpeted walls and floor
- 3/4″ exterior grade radiata pine plywood, and the 2×4 ribs are pocketed into that
- 24 gauge sheet metal exterior
- .040 equivalent 18 gauge aluminum roof
- 2 x 4 ribs in the roof
- Extra insulated bulkhead
- Chassis frame 2 x 2 square
- Chassis .120 tubing walls
- Chassis tongue is 3 x 3 square
- Chassis step integrated
- 2 front insulated screened windowed doors
- Cross air vents both sides
- 6-plug 110 power strip
*All information contained on this website is believed to be accurate at the time of publication. However, during the model year, it may be necessary to make revisions and Sherpa Trailers a division of Sherpa Adventures LLC reserves the right to make changes without notice, including prices, colors, materials, equipment and specifications as well as the addition of new models and the discontinuance of models shown on this website. Therefore, please consult with your Sherpa Trailer dealer and distributor to confirm the existence of any material, design or specifications that are material to your purchase decision.
Suggested List — The value listed reflects the approximate price of the unit when it is brand new. The prices listed are furnished by the manufacturer and are assumed to be correct. The suggested list price does not include any and all state, federal, county and city applicable charges and or fees, destination, freight, post delivery inspections, set-up, taxes, title work, MVD, pre delivery inspections, document fees, extended warranties, detailing and any and all dealer and or distributor services or charges.
* Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.